Ocklawaha is a modest little town that sits a little south of Ocala. It is an unincorporated community with no plans to change. It is most noticeable for sitting on the banks of Lake Weir, one of the most popular waterways in Central Florida.
The area’s claim to fame however, is the infamous shootout between Ma Barker’s gang and the police. This happened in 1935 and the house with the bullet holes still intact was recently sold and floated across the lake to eventually become a museum.
The site also features a favorite local restaurant called Gator Joe’s.
Sod Supplier In Ocklawaha!
Providing Centipede, Bahia, Centipede, and Zoysia!
· Best Sod In Central Florida!
· Discount With Coupon!
· Service With A Smile!
· Installation Provided!
· Hundreds Of Sales!
Tree Service – Any Type Of Tree Work
Tree Trimming and Removal!
· Best Ocklawaha Tree Service!
· Affordable and Reliable!
· Sale Prices!
· Buy From A Trusted Company!
Paving Contractor – Paving Authority
Asphalt and Paving:
· Highest Rated Ocklawaha Paving Contractor!
· Lowest Prices In Town!
· Many Great Reviews!
· We Can Deliver The Results You Need!
Landscape Architect – 20 Years Experience
Landscape Design and More!
· Highest Rated LA In The Area!
· Find Us Today!
· Thousands Of Positive Reviews!
· Purchase Our Service With Confidence!
Landscape Designer – Ocala and Dunnellon
Landscaping Free Quotes
· No Extra Fees!
· Top Designer In Central Florida!
· Reasonable Rates!
· Get Ready For The Best Results Imaginable!