Citra, Florida is a tiny town in the northern part of Marion County. It is unincorporated and is considered part of Ocala.
The town originally was a citrus growing community. It is still known as the home of the Pineapple Orange. This orange tends to smell like a pineapple.
Although very little citrus is still grown there, the tiny community remains a great place to live due to the small town atmosphere. Yet, it is geographically close to many major areas such as Ocala, Jacksonville, Orlando, Gainesville and more.
The young people here are part of the North Marion school system and are very close knit. The community is rural and very friendly.
Sod Supplier In Citra!
Providing Zoysia, Centipede Floratam, and Bahia!
· Best Sod In Central Florida!
· Discount With Coupon!
· Service With A Smile!
· Installation Provided!
· Hundreds Of Sales!
Tree Service – Trimming Done Right
Tree Trimming and Removal!
· Best Citra Tree Service!
· Affordable and Reliable!
· Sale Prices!
· Buy From A Trusted Company!
Paving Contractor – Striping and Sealing
Asphalt and Paving:
· Highest Rated Citra Paving Contractor!
· Lowest Prices In Town!
· Many Great Reviews!
· We Can Deliver The Results You Need!
Landscape Architect – Design Professionals
Landscape Design and More!
· Highest Rated LA In The Area!
· Find Us Today!
· Thousands Of Positive Reviews!
· Purchase Our Service With Confidence!
Landscape Designer – You Name It, We Do It!
Landscaping Free Quotes
· No Extra Fees!
· Top Designer In Central Florida!
· Reasonable Rates!
· Get Ready For The Best Results Imaginable!